Monday, April 9, 2012

"Fat Girl"


"Fat Girl" review by: Katie K.
This book is by Judith Moore. It was published in 2005.
When looking at the cover and title, I got a small hint of what this book would be about. I read the inside cover and found out it was about a girl whom ate all the time. She loved to eat and food was almost an enemy for her. She was over weight but continued to love her food.
Judith started the book by talking about her relationships with men. She was obsessed with one man, who unfortunately didn't treat her very well. She then started to hate some of the food she used to love because of his comments towards her. A few of the pages talked about, in great detail, her perception of hamburgers. To me, this was appalling.
I really enjoy this book because I have some of the same issues as Judith has experienced. And I can't wait to continue reading more about what happens to her.
Have you ever gorged on food? Do you love food so much that you continue to eat it? Have you ever experienced weight problems because of food, just like Judith is struggling with?

No comments:

Post a Comment